Coin-Op Shower Timer | Canadian Loonie
- Timer Type: CAN Loonie Timer
- Construction Material: 16 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
- Finish: Scratch Resistant Powder Coated Paint
- Finish: Coin Entry & Coin Return Cup are made of polished chrome
- Height: 11.75"
- Overall Height with Coin Acceptor: 14"
- Overall Width: 7.31"
- Overall Depth: 3.82"
- Mounting: 0.25" Diameter Hole for up to #10 Screws
- Temperature: -40 degrees (F) to 149 degrees (F)
- Humidity: 95% Relative non-condensing
- No. of Coins to Vend: 1 to 7 (Adjustable via DIP Switches)
- Min./Max. Time: 5 Seconds/ 1 Hour 14 Minutes 5 Seconds
- Coins Inserted During Vend Add Additional Time
- UL Recognized: UL File # E224248
- Input Voltage: Available in 115 VAC, 220 VAC, 12 VDC, 24 VAC Models
- 24 Volt timers have a MAXIMUM input of 25.5 Volt AC
- Power Consumption: 3.7 Watts Max.
- Switch Input: 25 Millisecond Min. ON, 30 Millisecond Min. OFF
- Switch Output Voltage: Same as the input Voltage
- Requires a Ground Fault Circuit Breaker (GFCI)
- CAUTION: Timer is NOT Waterproof. Do NOT Expose Timer to Direct Water Contact
- Timer must be wired by a licensed electrician.
- Coin Mechanism, Cash Box (Holds Approximately 600 Coins), and Solid State Timer
- Round Barrel Key Lock for Extra Security
- Corrosion Resistant Body
- Easy to set DIP Switch control
- Outdoor Showers
- Control Floodlights
- Air Conditioners
- Air Compressors
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you have a Canadian dealer? I am looking for a coin box timer for a billiard table light.
We unfortunately don't have a Canadian dealer, but we do ship to Canada quite often. The coin timer box can be used to turn the power on and off for billiard table lights. You would just need to adjust the box for the time you want the lights to stay on and how much you want to charge for that.