Digital Coin-Op Shower Timer | US Quarter
- Timer Type: US Quarter Timer
- Construction Material: 16 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
- Finish: Scratch Resistant Powder Coated Paint
- Finish: Coin Entry & Coin Return Cup are made of polished chrome
- Overall Height: 9.75"
- Overall Width: 5.50"
- Overall Depth: 6.00"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Mounting: (3) #8 or #10 Screws
- Temperature: -40 degrees (F) to 104 degrees (F)
- Humidity: 95% Relative non-condensing
- No. of Coins to Vend: 1 to 16 (Adjustable via SwitchBank)
- Min./Max. Time: 1 Minute / 999 Minutes
- Coins Inserted During Vend Add Additional Time
- UL Recognized: UL File # E224248
- Input Voltage: Available in 115 VAC, 24 VAC, and 230 VAC Models
- 24 Volt timers have a MAXIMUM input of 25.5 Volt AC
- Output Voltage: 1,000 Watts
- Power Consumption: 4.5A Resistive (115 VAC), 30A Resistive (24 VAC), 5 Amps Resistive (230 VAC)
- Requires a Ground Fault Circuit Breaker (GFCI)
- CAUTION: Timer is NOT Waterproof. Do NOT Expose Timer to Direct Water Contact
- Timer must be wired by a licensed electrician.
- Coin Mechanism, Cash Box (Holds Approximately 300 US Quarters), and Solid State Timer
- Three Digit Display Showing the Minutes Count Down
- Round Barrel Key Lock for Extra Security
- Corrosion Resistant Body
- Easy to set DIP Switch control
- Outdoor Showers
- Control Floodlights
- Air Conditioners
- Air Compressors
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.