Shower Timer | US $1 - 120 Volt
- Timer Type: US $1 Bill Timer
- Types Of Bills Accepted: $1 ONLY
- Construction Material: 16 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
- Finish: Scratch Resistant Powder Coated Paint
- Height: 11.75"
- Overall Width: 7.50"
- Overall Depth: 4.50"
- Mounting: 0.25" Diameter Hole for up to #10 Screws
- Timer Temperature: -40 degrees (F) to 149 degrees (F)
- Bill Acceptor Temperature: 37 degrees (F) to 122 degrees (F)
- Humidity: 95% Relative non-condensing
- No. of Coins to Vend: 1 to 7 (Adjustable via DIP Switches)
- Min./Max. Time: 5 Seconds/ 1 Hour 14 Minutes 5 Seconds
- Bills Inserted During Vend Add Additional Time
- UL Recognized: UL File # E224248
- Input Voltage: Available in 120 VAC
- Power Consumption: 3.7 Watts Max.
- Switch Input: 25 Millisecond Min. ON, 30 Millisecond Min. OFF
- Switch Output Voltage: Same as the input Voltage
- Requires a Ground Fault Circuit Breaker (GFCI)
- CAUTION: Timer is NOT Waterproof. Do NOT Expose Timer to Direct Water Contact
- Timer must be wired by a licensed electrician.
- Bill Acceptor with High Acceptance Rate of 99.8%
- No Cash Box Necessary. Bills Stack in the Bottom of the Timer Box. (Holds Approximately 100 Bills)
- Solid State Timer
- Round Barrel Key Lock for Extra Security
- Corrosion Resistant Body
- Easy to set DIP Switch control
- Outdoor Showers
- Control Floodlights
- Air Conditioners
- Air Compressors
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.