Dual Check Hose Bibb Vacuum Breaker | Lead-Free, Solid Brass
Designed for use on yard hydrants, and hose bibbs to prevent back siphoning and contamination of the potable water supply. Installation provides protection of potential health risks and contamination in potable water. Comes complete with a breaking set screw. Once tightened set screw will break off to prevent tampering and removal.
- Valves: 2 Check Valves
- Connection Type: FIP
- Inlet: 3/4" FPT (Female Pipe Thread)
- Outlet: 3/4" MPT (Male Pipe Thread)
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Max Temp: 180 degrees F
- Material: Lead Free Solid Brass
- Comes equipped with a backflow preventer locking device
- Lead Free
- Stainless Steel Removable Locking Screws, This item allows vacuum breakers to be removed for service of the hose bibb, yet remain tamper-proof.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.