Exposed Single Tap Push Button Shower Valve
- Shower Valve Operation: Metering Push Button
- Construction Material: Solid Brass
- Finish Type: High Gloss Chrome Plated Finish
- Installation Type: Exposed
- Shower Valve Activation: Manual, Push Button
- ADA Compliance: Yes
- Commercial and Residential Use
- Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Connection Type: FPT
- Valve Body Length: 86 mm
- Valve Body Height: 72 mm
- Inlet: NPT 0.75" (1)
- Outlet: NPT 0.75" (1)
Shower Valve Features
- Water Flow Rate: 1.59 GPM at 43.51 PSI
- Water Flow is adjustable, Flow Rate Controlled Through a Ring Nut
- Open Time: 30 Seconds per Push (±5 Sec.)
- Adjustable Temperature by End User: No
Shower Valve Standards
- CSA B125.1
- ASME A112.18.1
- Brass Body in accordance with EN 1982, EN 12164, EN 12165
- Molded Chrome-Plated Body in accordance with EN 12540
- 200-Hour Neutral Salt Spray Resistant (NSS) in accordance with ISO 9227
Shower Valve Includes
- 2 G 3/4" to 3/4" NPT Adaptors
- 1 Flat Gasket
- 1 Filter Gasket
- Instruction Manual
- Recreation Centers
- Beach Showers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long does this shower valve operate for?
The metered shower valve comes pre-set with a shut off time of 30 seconds per push, but may vary +- 5 seconds.
Is this shower valve equipped with an anti scald device?
No. This shower valve has a maximum temperature of 180 degrees fahrenheit. In order to prevent scalding an antiscald device is recommended and can be found here.
Does this shower valve include a mixing valve?
Yes. This metered shower valve has a built in premix valve.
Are these valves temperature adjustable like some of your other metered commercial shower valves?
This metered shower valve is not temperature adjustable unfortunately. We do carry some valves that are temperature adjustable though. The self closing metered shower valve that is most similar to this valve is our exposed push button shower valve.
Is this shower valve made in America?
No. This metering shower valve is made in Europe by Presto.