OPD Tank Valve
- OPD Cylinder Valves are designed for use on steel DOT LP Gas cylinders
- Nylon tapered seat disc on shut-off provides positive closing
- 1 1/4" wrenching boss located at rear of valve minimizes possible damage to valve outlet during installation
- Relief valve is recessed in body forging to resist damage and tampering
- Low profile fits within cylinders' protective collars
- Self tapping screw secures hand-wheel to stem
- Slotted vent reduces possibility of tampering
- The outlet features a back check assembly - designed to prevent gas flow until a leak-free connection is made
- ANSI Z21.58
- 1998 edition of NFPA 58
- OPD-20QC Dip Tube Length is 4.0 Inches
- OPD-20WG Dip Tube Length is 4.0 Inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.