This is exactly what we needed. Could't find elsewhere. Thank you.
We're using these for our showers at the YMCA. We love them, but wish they could be adjusted for 1-1.5 minutes per push.
These valves have held up well so far. Look great too. I would recommend them.
I used these for a commercial project on the cape. Easy install. Quality product. Very affordable. Thanks!
Push Button Shower Valve (ASME/CSA Compliant)
This self closing metering shower valve comes ready to easily install. This metering ASME and CSA certified metering valve activates water flow by putting pressure on the push button. The shower valve comes pre-set to automatically shut off after 30 seconds. All the internal components of this push button valve feature anti-liming and corrosion resistant materials designed to minimize the effects of hard water. This metering valve is designed for commercial use and ideal for beach showers, aquatic rinse showers, correctional centers, and public settings. This timed shower valve provides a positive solution to the issues of water waste and hot water energy savings. It has been trusted by professionals for decades and is made by a well known manufacturer, Presto.
- Shower Valve Operation: Self closing metering certified shower valve
- Construction Material: Solid Brass
- Finish Type: High Gloss Chrome Plated Finish
- Installation Type: Concealed Wall Mount, In-wall or panel mounted (This valve can be mounted on just about anything - including a tree!)
- Shower Valve Activation: Manual, Metering Push Button
- ADA Compliance: Yes
- Made for commercial use
Shower Valve Dimensions and Connections
- Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Connection Type: FPT
- Number of holes: 1
- Valve Body Length: 3.35" - 3.94" (85-100 mm)
- Valve Body Height: 4.3" (110 mm)
- Inlet: NPT 0.75" (1)
- Outlet: NPT 0.75" (1)
Shower Valve Features
- Water Flow Rate: 2.64 GPM at 43.51 PSI
- Adjustable Water Flow: Flow Rate is Controlled Through a Ring Nut
- Water Flow Time: 30 Seconds per Push (±5 Sec.)
- Adjustable Temperature by End User: No
- Anti-liming and corrosion resistant materials
- 10 year warranty
Shower Valve Advantages
- Water saving by timed flow - up to 70% reduction!
- Flow adjustment and timer inaccessible to user, giving you maximal control of the users shower experience
- Non-turning button to avoid any risk of premature wear
- Designed to reduce vandalism and risk of flooding
Shower Valve Standards
- CSA B125.1
- ASME A112.18.1
- Brass Body in accordance with EN 1982, EN 12164, EN 12165
- Molded Chrome-Plated Body in accordance with EN 12540
- 200-Hour Neutral Salt Spray Resistant (NSS) in accordance with ISO 9227
Shower Valve Includes
- 2 G 3/4" to 3/4" NPT Adapters
- 1 Autoblock 5.12" (130 mm) Rosette (Also known as Flange)
- 1 Flat Gasket
- 1 Filter Gasket
- 1 Installation Pattern
- Instruction Manual
- Campgrounds and RV parks
- Public and Private gym facilities
- Recreation and Aquatic Centers
- Beach and Pool Deck Showers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this metering shower valve does not come equipped with a shut off valve?
No, this metering shower valve does not come equipped with a shut off valve. In order to perform any maintenance on this self closing showering valve, you must turn the water off at the source.
Are these ADA Compliant??
Yes. The American Disability ACT (ADA) regulations require 10 seconds of running time for the water flow. These shower valves meet those requirements as they run for 30 seconds per push +/- 5 seconds.
Are these valves made in America?
No. These metering valves are made in Europe by Presto.
How do I adjust the water flow for these?
You can adjust the water flow on this shower valve by adjusting the ring nut. You can find the manual here.
Will these work in Europe?
Yes these metered shower valves are actually made in Europe. They come with adaptors for the US market. If you take off the adators these self closing valves should fit perfectly.
How often do I need to change the filter for these push button shower valves?
It really depends on how often you are using these timed timed shower valves and the harshness of the water going through them. Some customers have to replace these valves annually due to high traffic and water harshness. Some customers have yet to replace the self closing shower valve cartridge after using these for 5+ years. If you could give us more specific information about the use and your location we'd be happy to try to give you a better estimate.
We used these metering shower valves for our pool-side showers and they worked great. We want to use them for some of our other facilities. Do you offer bulk discounts?
We can offer a discount if you are ordering 20 or more metered shower valves at once. If this pertains to you please give us a call or shoot us an email with your name, location, and quantity needed. We will get back ot you with a bulk pricing metering shower valve quote ASAP!
I have an ice skating rink. We are looking to swap out our shower valves and are in search of metered shower valves. Can these valves be adjusted for more than 30 seconds?
These self closing valves can only go up to 30 seconds. Some of our other valves can go up to 55 seconds. Our concealed push button shower valve is most similar to this presto shower valve. The time can be adjusted for anywhere from 3 to 55 seconds per push. P.s. Many of our metered shower valves are used at ice rinks and our customers have been very pleased :)
Are these valves temperature adjustable like some of your other metered commercial shower valves?
This metered shower valve is not temperature adjustable unfortunately. We do carry some valves that are temperature adjustable though. The self closing metered shower valve that is most similar to this valve is our concealed push button shower valve.
Are these timed shower valves certified?
Yes. These timed valves are ASME A112.18.1 and CSA B125.1 certified.