Fast shipping, we will be ordering again soon!
Digital Coin-Op Shower Timer | US Quarter
- Timer Type: US Quarter Timer
- Construction Material: 18 SWG Mild Steel
- Finish: Scratch Resistant White Epoxy Polyester Powder Coated Paint
- Finish: Coin Entry & Coin Return Cup are made of polished chrome
- Overall Height: 9.75"
- Overall Width: 5.50"
- Overall Depth: 6.00"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Mounting: (3) #8 or #10 Screws
- Temperature: -40 degrees (F) to 104 degrees (F)
- Humidity: 95% Relative non-condensing
- No. of Coins to Vend: 1 to 16 (Adjustable via SwitchBank)
- Min./Max. Time: 1 Minute / 999 Minutes
- Coins Inserted During Vend Add Additional Time
- UL Recognized: UL File # E224248
- Input Voltage: Available in 115 VAC, 24 VAC, and 230 VAC Models
- 24 Volt timers have a MAXIMUM input of 25.5 Volt AC
- Output Voltage: 1,000 Watts
- Power Consumption: 4.5A Resistive (115 VAC), 30A Resistive (24 VAC), 5 Amps Resistive (230 VAC)
- Requires a Ground Fault Circuit Breaker (GFCI)
- CAUTION: Timer is NOT Waterproof. Do NOT Expose Timer to Direct Water Contact
- Timer must be wired by a licensed electrician.
- Coin Mechanism, Cash Box (Holds Approximately 300 US Quarters), and Solid State Timer
- Three Digit Display Showing the Minutes Count Down
- Round Barrel Key Lock for Extra Security
- Corrosion Resistant Body
- Easy to set Switch Bank control
- Outdoor Showers
- Control Floodlights
- Air Conditioners
- Air Compressors
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the lead time for this coin timer?
The lead time for this coin timer is 10 business days plus transit time.
Does this timer operate on seconds or minutes?
This coin timer can only operate on seconds OR minutes, but not both. If you have a particular request as to which time measurement works best for you, please contact us at 1-866-352-6652 when you place your order.
What is the maximum time that can be allotted per coin?
The maximum amount of time that can be allotted to a single coin is 127 minutes or seconds.
Can this timer accept multiple types of coins?
Unfortunately, this coin timer can only be programmed to operate on 1 type of coin.
What types of coins does this timer accept?
This timer will accept US Quarters or Tokens. This timer will not accept any Canadian currency.
Does this coin timer come equipped with a warning buzzer when the time is running down?
Unfortunately, this timer is not equipped with a warning buzzer or a warning light, however it does show a digital count down display to show the minutes or seconds remaining. The digital display does only show a maximum of 999 minutes or seconds.
Is this coin timer hardwired?
Yes, this coin timer is hard wired and needs to be installed by a licensed electrician. You can find the electrical wiring diagram here.
Is a solenoid valve required to operate this coin timer?
Yes. A coin timer only accepts coins and sends a signal. In order for the water to actually flow, a solenoid valve must be installed on the outlet pipe. The solenoid valve will receive the electrical signal from the coin timer to release water flow.
How do I determine what voltage coin timer I should choose?
It is best to consult with a licensed electrician to determine the best coin timer for your facility. It also may be helpful to determine your current electrical voltage in your establishment and go with that voltage. For instance, if you are currently running 115V power in your shower room, you would install a 115V coin-timer. However, an electrician may recommend a lower voltage timer with a transformer, so it is best to have a licensed electrician inspect your facility prior to purchasing or installing any electrical unit.
Is this coin timer waterproof?
This coin timer is not waterproof, but it is water resistent. We do not recommend putting this directly in water. It is best to place the coin timer right outside the shower stall.
Is this coin timer made in America?
No, this coin timer is made in the U.K.
does this require a solenoid valve?
Yes. All coin timers require a solenoid. Be sure to match the solenoid voltage to the coin timer voltage.