Coin-Op Shower Timer | Token
- Timer Type: Token Timer
- Construction Material: 16 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel
- Finish: Scratch Resistant Powder Coated Paint
- Finish: Coin Entry & Coin Return Cup are made of polished chrome
- Height: 11.75"
- Overall Height with Coin Acceptor: 14"
- Overall Width: 7.31"
- Overall Depth: 3.82"
- Mounting: 0.25" Diameter Hole for up to #10 Screws
- Temperature: -40 degrees (F) to 149 degrees (F)
- Humidity: 95% Relative non-condensing
- No. of Coins to Vend: 1 to 7 (Adjustable via DIP Switches)
- Min./Max. Time: 35 Seconds/ 1 Hour 14 Minutes 5 Seconds
- Coins Inserted During Vend Add Additional Time
- UL Recognized: UL File # E224248
- Input Voltage: Available in 115 VAC, 220 VAC, 12 VDC, 24 VAC Models
- 24 Volt timers have a MAXIMUM input of 25.5 Volt AC
- Power Consumption: 3.7 Watts Max.
- Switch Input: 25 Millisecond Min. ON, 30 Millisecond Min. OFF
- Switched Output Voltage: Same as the input Voltage
- Requires a Ground Fault Circuit Breaker (GFCI)
- CAUTION: Timer is NOT Waterproof. Do NOT Expose Timer to Direct Water Contact
- Timer must be wired by a licensed electrician.
- Coin Mechanism, Cash Box (Holds Approximately 600 Coins), and Solid State Timer
- Round Barrel Key Lock for Extra Security
- Corrosion Resistant Body
- Easy to set DIP Switch control
- Outdoor Showers
- Control Floodlights
- Air Conditioners
- Air Compressors
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have some of your quarter timers. Can they be changed to token timers?
You can! You would simply need to order and switch out the coin-acceptor mechanism, which is relatively easy to do. We don't offer this prouct online but if you give us a call or shoot us an email we can put this order in for you if you're interested!