Solenoid Valve | Nylon Body
Our solenoid valves are 1/2" female NPT. To adapt the solenoid valve to fit 1/2" copper tubing or CPV plastic tubing one needs to buy adapted fittings. We created kits to facilitate the adaption and make it easier to buy our solenoid valves to replace the original valve. If our adapter is screwed into the solenoid valve the existing copper tubing may be used.
- Valve Type: Nylon Solenoid Valve
- Construction Material: Nylon
- Finish: Black Nylon
- Connection: 1/2"
- Connection Type: NPT
- Inlet: 0.50" (1)
- Outlet: 0.50" (1)
- Be Sure You Order The Correct Voltage To Match Your Coin Timer!
- Solenoid Coil with .5" electrical conduit adapter.
- Voltage: Available in 12 VDC, 24 VAC, and 120 VAC.
- Water Temperature: Operates with water temperatures of 32 degrees to 180 degrees
- Corrosion resistant body.
- Easy Disassembly for cleaning and field repair.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.