easy to install and use.
Exposed Push Button Shower Valve | Time Adjustable
- Valve Type: Metering Push Button
- Installation Type: Exposed Shower Pipe
- Construction Material: Solid Brass
- Finish: High Gloss Chrome Plated Finish
- Connection: G 1/2"
- Connection Type: MPT
- Valve Body Length: 3.70"
- Valve Body Height: 2.28"
- Inlet: G 0.50" (1)
- Outlet: G 0.50" (1)
- Standard Flow At 3 Bar: 4 GPM
- ADA Compliant
- Adjustable Open Time: Yes, 3-55 Seconds per Push
- Adjustable Temperature by End User: No
- Adjustable Flow
- 1/2" Compression Fittings - Allow for Easy Retrofit
- 2 1/4" Rosette Plate - Inside Hole Diameter: 7/8"
- Recreation Centers
- Beach Showers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
how do you adjustable the exposed push button shower valve. I don't see instructions on this valve. Tom
To adjust the amount of time the valve is open, use the enclosed allen wrench. Insert this allen wrench into the small hole in the front of the valve push button. The small allen wrench supplied for adjusting the time is 1.25 mm, or .050", or 1/20". (This size is not found in any standard Allen wrench sets, Metric or SAE, so don't throw it away or lose it!). There is a small adjustment screw in the hole that is located on the front of the valve push button, when turned this will adjust the time. Turning the allen wrench left is longer, meaning the valve will stay open longer, allowing for more time the water is running. Right is shorter, meaning the valve will stay open for a shorterperiod of time, reducing the amount of time water is running. Keep in mind, one full turn is about 5 seconds of time adjustment.