Concealed Metering Shower Valve - Time Adjustable
- Shower Valve Operation: Metering Push Button
- Construction Material: Solid Brass
- Finish Type: Solid Brass
- Installation Type: Concealed Wall Mount
- Shower Valve Activation Type: Manual, Push Button
- ADA Compliance: Yes
- Commercial and Residential Use
- Connection: NPT 1/2"
- Connection Type: NPT
- Valve Body Length: 50-67 mm
- Valve Body Height: 140 mm
- Inlet: NPT 0.50" (1)
- Outlet: NPT 0.50" (1)
Shower Valve Features
- Flow Rate: 2.64 GPM at 43.51 PSI
- Adjustable Open Time: Yes, 20-35 Seconds per Push, adjustable by washer
- Adjustable Temperature by End User: No
Shower Valve Standards
- CSA B125.1
- ASME A112.18.1
- Brass Body in accordance with EN 1982, EN 12164, EN 12165
- Molded Chrome-Plated Body in accordance with EN 12540
- 200-Hour Neutral Salt Spray Resistant (NSS) in accordance with ISO 9227
Shower Valve Includes
- 2 G1/2" to NPT 1/2" Connectors
- 2 Unloosen Screws and 1 Special Key
- 1 Concealed Box
- 2 Washers for Flow Time Adjustment
- Mounting Instructions
- 16x16 cm Escutcheon Plate
Shower Valve Uses
- Recreation Centers
- Beach Showers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long does this shower valve operate for?
The shut off time for this metered shower valve is adjustable for an opening time from 20 to 35 seconds per push.
Is this shower valve equipped with an anti scald device?
No. This shower valve has a maximum temperature of 167 degrees fahrenheit. In order to prevent scalding an antiscald device is recommended and can be found here.
Does this shower include a mixing valve?
No, this metered shower valve is not equipped with built in premix valve.
Is this shower valve temperature adjustable?
This metered shower valve is not temperature adjustable unfortunately. We do carry some valves that are temperature adjustable though. The self closing metered shower valve that is most similar to this valve is our concealed push button shower valve.
Is this shower valve made in America?
No. This metering shower valve is made in Europe by Presto.